Wellbeing Lecture and Relaxing Walk!
Come and see the beautiful scenery, breathe the cleanest air in the world, hear the silence, smell the fresh forest, feel the Northern paths under your feet and connect your senses with nature by being present in the moment!
We will begin the activity with a 30 min lecture (outdoors or indoors) about stress, recovery and the health benefits that come from spending time in nature. You will learn about the important health impacts stress and poor recovery have on our mind and bodies and how nature can help us along the way to healthier self! After the lecture we will embark on a 2 hour relaxing walk to scenic nature of Nuuksio. During the walk we will clarify our thoughts and connect our senses with nature with mindfulness and deep breathing exercises, stretching and meditation. This activity will help you to become relaxed, recovered and recharged!
If you wish we can also light a campfire, feel the atmosphere of the fire and cook traditional pot coffee (separate program and price). Please ask more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration of the activity is 2,5 hours or according to your wishes. The lenght of the walk can also be modified to your group
- This activity can be arranged in all weather conditions and all year around
- For bigger groups than 30 persons please ask availability: email@example.com / +358 50 5413252
- The default location is Nature Center Haltia and it's surrounding area, other locations are also possible
- Minimum charge is for 8 persons, prices are including VAT 24%
What to pack: Outdoorsy clothing matching the weather (we prefer layers so bring an extra layer for the break!) and good shoes. In case of rain we will provide good and comfortable rain capes
Please see the terms and cancellation policy below!
Nature and wilderness guide, snowshoeing, wild herb, forestmind and kayaking instructor
Being in nature not only makes you feel better emotionally but it contributes to your physical wellbeing by reducing blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension, and the production of stress hormones only after 10 minutes!