Come and see the beautiful scenery, breath the cleanest air in the world, hear the silence, forage mushrooms, smell the fresh forest and feel the Northern paths under your feet!
We will hike along the forest trails and paths in the scenic nature of Nuuksio and hunt for mushrooms of the season. Your professional nature guide will tell you about the local nature and it's distinct features including valleys and gorges formed by the Ice Age, the 200 lakes and wilderness forests. You will see the unique nature yourself, experience the joy of hunting, finding and tasting while enjoying being outdoors together with your group!
If you wish we can also light a campfire, feel the atmosphere of the fire and cook traditional pot coffee (separate program and price). Please ask more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration of the activity is 2 hours or according to your wishes. The lenght of the walk can also be modified to your group
- This activity is available: July - mid November
- This activity can be arranged in all weather conditions
- Group size 1-40, for bigger groups than 40 persons please ask availability email@example.com / +358 50 5413252
- The default location is Nature Center Haltia and it's surrounding area, other locations are also possible
- Minimum charge is for 10 persons, prices are including VAT 24%
What to pack: Outdoorsy clothing matching the weather (we prefers layers so bring an extra layer for the break!) and good shoes to explore off the beaten track. In case of rain we will provide good and comfortable rain capes. Water bottle is included in the price
Please see the terms and cancellation policy below!
Nature and wilderness guide, wild herb, Forestmind and kayaking instructor
Forests in Finland are a real treasure if you like picking berries or mushrooms. Pure environment with long sunny summer days and light nights give an incredibly delicious taste to berries and mushrooms. It is not only the aroma - Finnish wild berries and mushrooms are clean and healthy: they contain huge quantities of vitamins, fibres and anti-oxidants.