Hike the Forest Trails!
Come and see the beautiful scenery, breathe the cleanest air in the world, hear the silence, smell the fresh evergreen forest and feel the Northern paths under your feet!
During this activity we will hike along the forest trails and paths in the scenic nature of Nuuksio. Your professional nature guide will tell you about the local nature and it's distinct features including valleys and gorges formed by the Ice Age, the 200 lakes and wilderness forests. You will see and experience the unique nature yourself and enjoy being outdoors together with your group!
If you wish we can also light a campfire, feel the atmosphere of the fire and cook traditional pot coffee (separate program and price). Please ask more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration of the hike is 1,5 - 2 hours or according to your wishes. The lenght of the hike can be modified to your group
- This activity can be arranged in all weather conditions and all year around
- For bigger groups than 40 persons please ask availability: email@example.com / +358 50 5413252
- The default location is Nature Center Haltia and it's surrounding area, other locations are also possible
- Minimum charge is for 10 persons, prices are including VAT 10%
What to pack: Outdoorsy clothing matching the weather (we prefer layers so bring an extra layer for the break!) and good shoes to explore off the beaten track. Water bottle is recommended too. In case of rain we will provide good and comfortable rain capes
Please see the terms and cancellation policy below!
Nature and wilderness guide, snowshoeing, wild herb, forestmind and kayaking instructor
Being in nature not only makes you feel better emotionally but it contributes to your physical wellbeing by reducing blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension, and the production of stress hormones only after 10 minutes!